Welcome!

Welcome to Bodacious Blogger! Feel free to look around and enjoy!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

~Random Wave of Creativity~

I was cleaning my room and came across my creative writing binder.  I found some poems I wrote, so I though I would post them.


I AM

I am a lighthouse searching the horizon,
Looking out over the sea of uncertainty.

I am the uncharted island
Hidden by the fog of day.

I am the soul of monotonous labor,
A lock which can only be opened from the inside.

I am the priest whose heaven is the
intoxication of subconscious inception.

I blindly listen to loves charisma
as a naive citizen does to a gregarious politician.

My mind is the prisoner of my body
Whose warden's name is physics.

I am but a prospect,
A figment of divine creativity.

I am intoxicated by the narcotics of music,
which sends endorphins through a body of emptiness.

I am caught up in the mystery of your being at my side,
But are you really with me?

                                                                            -Joe Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment